Our Music Department is a joy filled, fun celebration of Jesus. Various groups lead us in worship each week, lead by our Music Director, Ray McKean. Ray’s versatility and the talent of our volunteers make for an eclectic and uplifting mix of worship music. Typically our praise team leads with piano, guitars, mandolins, drums and sometimes banjo, marimbas, flutes, violins and much more.
Make a Joyful Noise With Us
Music ministry opportunities:
Kids Marimba Ensemble- Wednesdays 4:30-5:15 PM
Adult Choir — Rehearsals on Wednesdays, 7:00 – 8:30 PM
Praise Team — Rehearsals on Wednesdays, 8:30 – 9:30 PM
Bell Choir — Rehearsals on Wednesdays, 5:30 – 6:30 Pm
Holiday Worship Events
Christmas Worship Each year we have several holiday programs to help usher you into the celebration of Christmas. These programs offer a pause in the chaos of Christmas preparations and an opportunity to worship and reflect on the miracle of God with us.
- Christmas Coffee House- The Christmas Coffee House is a truly entertaining, causal program featuring a wide variety of music. Come enjoy and find yourself moving from laughter to worship. Friday December 14th, and Sunday December 16th.
- Kids Christmas Program- The Children are leading worship on Sunday December 2nd to help us kick off advent with the hope and wonder of a child.
- Christmas Eve Worship- We have a candlelight Christmas service at 4:pm and 7:30pm that will delight and inspire you with fantastic music, message and activities designed to include kids in worship. The 4pm service is focused on our younger kids. It is shorter and gives them a more interactive experience.
- Good Friday- We reflect on the sacrifice of Christ’s death on the cross, and the grace, love and forgiveness he shows.
- Easter Morning –Our morning Easter worship services are a delight of the senses as our sanctuary is filled with flowers and music. We celebrate Jesus resurrection at 9 and 10:30am. There is a kid’s party with Easter Egg hunt during the 10:30 service.
If you would like to participate in one of these ministries, please contact the church office for more information.